Who is required to integrate with FBR?
All retailers are required to integrate all their POS systems with FBR’s computerized system. ‘Tier-1 retailer’ are businesses falling in the following categories
- A retailer operating as a unit of a national or international chain of stores
- A retail business operating in an air-conditioned shopping mall, or a shopping plaza or shopping centre, but not including kiosks.
- A retailer whose aggregate electricity bill during the past twelve consecutive months exceeds Rs 12000
- A wholesaler -cum- retailer, involved in bulk import and supply of consumer goods on broadly wholesale basis to the retailers as well as on retail basis to the general consumers.
- A retailer, whose shop measures 1000 square feet in area or more